General Terms and Conditions for
Carbon 60 Olive Oil Distributors
APPLICATION OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DISTRIBUTORS
- The following general Terms and Conditions qualify as a Distribution Agreement between Carbon60OliveOil.com and the independent business partners (wholesale distributor, hereinafter referred to as ‘Distributor’).
- Carbon60OliveOil.com reserves the right to change their Terms and Conditions at any time.
WHOLESALE & MAP POLICY
- Our Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy requires that your retail pricing be no less than what we charge on our website. It is appropriate for distributors outside of the United States to set a higher price point to reflect any import duties, taxes, variations in exchange rates, final shipping, etc.
SUBJECT AND CONCLUSION OF THE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- Carbon60OliveOil.com will have Distributor Cases available for purchase for approved Distributors only. Please view Distributor Case details below.
DISTRIBUTOR CASE DETAILS
- Each Distributor Case contains 20 packaged bottles of Carbon 60 Olive Oil.
- Our standard packaged bottle consists of: 100 ml fully saturated Carbon 60 / olive oil solution (0.8 mg / ml) bottled in a 4 oz amber-colored Boston round glass bottle with a polycone lined phenolic cap and sealed in a 6 mil heavy plastic bag. We offer several options to our Distributors on the wholesale order page of our website, including labeled or unlabeled bottles, measuring syringes (our standard applicator) or glass eyedroppers.
- Distributors may not make any health claims regarding Carbon 60 Olive Oil in their marketing material.
- Distributors must clearly state in marketing material that Carbon 60 Olive Oil is a product for scientific research.
- In order to maintain transparency for customers, we require that Distributors clearly state the nature of our relationship on their websites and/or marketing materials, i.e. “We are a distributor for, but not a division of, Carbon60OliveOil.com.”
PAYMENT OPTIONS & TERMS
- All Orders for Domestic and International Distributors must be prepaid before processing.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer, postal money order, or Paypal (through invoice or the ordering system on our website; credit card payments may also be processed through PayPal)
SHIPPING for DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Carbon60OliveOil.com ships all domestic orders via FedEx or UPS Ground and all international orders via FedEx International. Shipping charges are included in the cost structure. Any additional import duties, customs fees or taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
REQUESTING DISTRIBUTOR CASES
- Contact us at [email protected] with questions or to place an order today!